Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Kosher Kook Komes To Blogger

And now for the event the entire Kosher Kulinary world has been anxiously awaiting.

The Kosher Kook Komes to Blogger, with Kosher Kommentary and ... most important ... my favorite recipes and food stories !!!

Who, you ask, is the Kosher Kook ... the Kosher Kook is the husband of that famous Jewish blogger, Lady-Light, and the father of Rambo, Toodles, Nathaniel Blooomenstein, Mister Arnold My Eggie (well, not exactly, but this IS a food blob...er, blog), and BabyKtan. Not to mention the grandfather of a growing slew of young 'uns, plus TinkerToy (the one with four legs and an attitude).

And why, you ask, is it the Kosher Kook who is writing about cooking, and not the lady of the house. Well, because my motto is simple: If you like to eat good food, learn to cook!

And now ... on with the shew. Er, stew .... um, make that Cholent. Well, let's say Hamin.


Some friends take off the cover, as the Kosher Kook
prepares to assault the BBQ grill
at a recent L'ag B'Omer shul picnic.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the JBlogosphere. I am looking forward to your (yummy) posts...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you teach my husband? Problem is, he prefers to eat my cooking. And I prefer to eat my cooking, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady-light: Thanks! And don't forget the 'He Who' protocols of the Kosher Kook!

    Leora: Well, I've taught cooking to more than a hundred pre-teen and teenage boys. How old is your husband? I can always try. Otherwise, can I eat at your place next Shabbat?

    ReplyDelete